Why are some people on here so rude?

Why can't certain people just give you the advice you are looking for without putting you down?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have giving advice and been a little hasty about it a few times on here. My reason are some of the questions are just plain crazy, the person asking the question is a little rude and sometimes, I come off wrong ...
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 3:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Amen!

Just went through that earlier today. I think verbal attacks just show a person's ignorance, especially since they're hiding behind a computer. Betcha they wouldnt have the nerve to say that to a persons face..or maybe they would.
    lilmizmoore1127

Answer by lilmizmoore1127 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Some people haven't removed the sticks from their butt yet :-D
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• they are just a holes i admit i will get a little grr when it is a question that doesnt even seem real or if the poster snaps because the answer wasnt what she wanted to hear but i think anyone would in that case
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• People like to put others down when they are insecure about themselves. They think that everyone else needs to be lowered to their level, that way their not so bad. People can just be damn ignorant!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Because they are able to hide behind a computer screen!
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 3:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Yeah I know, one time this woman told me my daughter is ugly. she said "that little girl is ugly" it was such crap. honestly it made me cry. shes not ugly. she's beautiful, shes got blonde curly hair and blue eyes.. I just don't get it..
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 10:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2009