I have seen it all now! What have you seen?

First off, I try to be an open-minded person but hey, I am human. Last night I went to the movies with my sister. There was a girl (yes, I mean girl not a woman) standing in front of us who looked no older than 15. She had two kids with her, one looked about almost 2 and the other around 3 or 4. The almost 2 year old was calling her mamma but ther other girl was just calling her by her name. Anyways, she got up to the counter and asked for 3 tickets (1 adult, 2 children) for Friday the 13th! The lady asked how old she was and the girl replied 14. The lady explained that she had to be 17 in order to buy tickets. The girl got mad jerked the kids around and left a little mad. WTF?!? Why would you take 2 kids to see an R rated movie? I am not even going to comment on her age and the fact that she has a kid but I think I have seen it all now. So, what have you seen that just totally blew your mind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WOW!!! That's crazy!!! I once went to an 11:00 pm showing of the most recent X-Men movie. When it got out (around 1 am or so) and man and a woman got up to leave and they had a one year old child asleep in the mans arms and were walking out a 2 or 3 year old!! It was weird...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• that is nuts and im sorry but kids are getting younger and younger havign kids i swear by the time most of these 14 year olds are 60 they will be great great great great grandparents
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Beckcorc- That reminds me of the time that a dad left his child in the car while he went to a 12 showing. They stopped the movie mid-way and said they were not starting it again until the parent came forward. The guy finally stood up and everyone started booing him and throwing popcorn at him. People amaze me with their stupidity.
    Anonymous

• A FEW YEARS AGO I SAW A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL WITH PIERCINGS ON HER FACE, BELLY BUTTON AND WEARING A BELLY SHIRT AND MINI SKIRT. HER MOTHER SAYS SHE WAS 15 AND HAS A BOYFRIEND. SHE LOOKED LIKE A TOTAL SLUT AND I KNEW THEN THAT GIRL WAS MOST LIKELY SEXUALLY ACTIVE. 15 IS TOO YOUNG. OH, SHE WAS WEARING A LOT OF MAKEUP AND GOT HER NAILS DONE. THE FAKE KIND BECAUSE I HAD SEEN HER AT THE NAIL SALON I GO TOO. THESE KIDS TODAY WANT TO GROW UP TOO FAST. I TELL YOU.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 4:53 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I know a lady who let all of her kids watch R movies. They started watching them when they were one. She also lets them listen to any kind of music they want - uncensored, raunchy, whatever. Now she says her kids have "issues"...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, wonder why?
    Anonymous