Who does'nt agree with me that UGG boots are just another fad?

The UGG boots are totally another fad.

iloveRiver

Asked by iloveRiver at 4:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Of course, UGG boots were a huge trend a couple of years ago. Just like 'crocs' were last year. But now it's considered veeery un-cool to wear them, they are out of fashion, it's all about the fringed boots now.

But, that doesn't stop millions of women, me included, from still wearing UGGs because they are actually really comfortable.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 4:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I love wearing Ugg style boots in winter because they are so comfy and warm, but I was never the type to have them on top of my jeans, or with (God forbid) a skirt. They are always under my jeans so you only see the bottoms...
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 4:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I love UGGs!!! They are so cute and Comfy!!!!!!
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 7:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i love uggs! they are the best shoes ever for winter.
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 10:17 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Uggs are comfy for walking in the house if you live in the tundra. Otherwise they are and were a bad fashion statement.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I hate uggs and I think they are so ugly but most I would not pay that much for a pair of boots. I will stick with my wanna be boots from target that only cost 40.00.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i hate them
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• They're a total fad but one that I hope never goes away because they're soooo comfy! I'd take Uggs over pointy toed high heels anyday!!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Of course...but my kids have been wearing Uggs..mail ordered to our house for years before they became all the rage. We love them. We love the fact that you are not even supposed to wear socks with them..if they are the real deal anyway. We will continue to get them as the yrs go by because we love the winter and snow.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i got ugg sort of shoes...i didnt want the boots. but ya like north face jackets there a fad..we will just see whats new for the spring.(im afraid)
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2009