Why is that we can talk about anything and everything on here.....

but when it comes to sex questions CM doesn't like it? We are all women here right, looking for answers to love, life, relationships and children? Does anyone agree with me? Or am I a crazy sex person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree, just other moms don't booooooooooooooooo
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i agree but i dont understand if you know wha tis pushing the buttons at cm why keep posting? its only going to block your account not the ignorant people beign bitter
    Anonymous

• They do need to ease up on that, I agree. It kind of make fully grown adult women feel like they are young teenagers who shouldn't be discussing it... it's a part of all our lives and we should be able to discuss it at our will, but I suppose Cafemom doesn't agree.
    Anonymous

• I agree. Maybe CM should look at starting a question section just for sex questions. That way the people who don't like it, don't have to go in to that section.
    JMO
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• it's not pushing buttons or being bitter, no one ever told me not to, I just read other reply's to other questions. This is a question about asking about sex questions, just wondering why...... anyways everyone loves to read and answer them, I think as long as it's not too detailed, it should be allowed! Yeah SEX! or I should say, yeah, making love!!
    Anonymous

• I agree, if we want to talk about it we should be able to, and if you don't want to, then don't look!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I agree
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 5:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I agree there should be a section just for sex questions, obviously since this is a site for moms then everyone has had sex. What's so wrong with talking about it?
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i didnt mean you were beign bitter i ment that others were beign bitter
    Anonymous

• I agree there should be a section just for it...and lord only knows why they run around deleting them...if you don't like the question, don't answer.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 28, 2009