Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need a devorce lawer

i live in va and need o get a legal seporation. and dont know who to go to. i dont have much money.

Answer Question

Asked by tigrushome at 4:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • or look in the phone book. You just have to do your research and call around or talk to other ladies who have gotten a divorce. I have worked with two lawyers before though,and both offered payment plans and ways to help you if you don't have a lot of money.Some will,some won't,you just have to do your reserach

    Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.