WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

What would you do if your 14 year old daughter had a boyfriend and told you that she'll see him behind your back if you don't let her? They had told her no dating till she's 16. Then they found out she was sexually active at 15. I'm talking about my friend's daughter. It's not me because I have two sons.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 4:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wait what? shes 14 and they found out she was sexually active at 15?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I'm sorry this happened a few years ago. She's 22 now. I should of said that.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 4:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Idk thats a hard one. My sons only 3 months so im not much help. But the more she tries to keep her away from him the more she is going to want to see him. And its kind of hard to stop her from being sexually active. She for certain needs to have a good sex talk with her to get her informed on everything and maybe on the pill. And maybe make an agreence like she can see him but only at home when her parents are there too or something like that. Idk.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 4:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• LOL, Im gonna assume that age mix-up is a typo.

IF my child were to tell me that she(thankfully I have only sons LOL)was going to see whomever she wanted either in front of or behind my back she'd get a twin.

In other words, Id be at her side non-stop, taking her places, limiting all she did, reading her journals,etc. IF I had to then Id nail shut her bedroom window and take the door off the hinges.

Once she understood her father and I are the adults...things would ease up.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• well what did they do? since its over lol. i have no idea... but im not against having little jr high romances as long as the guy cant drive lol. when my daughter gets into high school i will be a lot more strict. man part of me wants an ugly daughter so that i will never have to worry about these things! lol jk, i dont have a daughter yet but i want one!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Make sure she is an expert on birth control and that having a baby at an early age isn't romantic, it is a serious and life altering decision.

Answer by Bmat at 5:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• It's me again. Eventhough I have boys and not girls I'm scared when they get a little older. They're 8 and 11 now. I mean they can get diseases too, get a girl pregnant, hang around bad kids and do stupid things. I have to teach them the best I can. When they're babies they're cute and you don't have to worry yet.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 5:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• yeah having a baby at that age is the opposite of romantic!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My friend didn't do anything. Her daughter is now 22, works, lives at home and comes and goes as she pleases.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 5:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Ahhh! I have nothing but girls! You're giving me nightmares! That's it! I'm looking them both in the basement, home schooling them, and not letting them outside till I die!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 5:11 PM on Feb. 28, 2009