Do you need work done on your teeth?

When did you last visit the dentist?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 4 months ago, and a checkup for next month. I just got two crowns- three hours in The Chair. It wasn't pretty. :(

Answer by Bmat at 5:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I went a couple of weeks ago. Luckily I have nice, good teeth. Never needed braces and I have no cavities. But my kids both need braces.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 5:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Too long ago. I had braces for 5 years so i was at one or the other every freaking month. And now I havent been in like 2 or 3 years and I need a good cleaning and think I have a cavitiy. sniff
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 5:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I last went yesterday to get a crown.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I have to get a root canal on monday :( NOT looking forward to it!!! I wish I could have someone watch my dd after so I could just take some pain medicine and go to sleep!
    Anonymous

• My last visit was over a year ago. It wasn't long after I got my braces off so they did a really good long cleaning and it hurt like hell so I never went back. The only work I need done is my wisdom teeth pulled.
    Anonymous

• Its been 2 years since I've been to the dentist. I HATE going and I've never even had much wrong...I didn't get my first cavity til I was 22. I'm pretty sure I've got another one though, so I should go before it gets bad.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Years ago. I think it was 2002.
    I probably have a few minor cavities by now. I also need my wisdom teeth removed and braces.
    At this point, I can't afford that and the way things are going, never will! I'm thinking very hard about getting it all done in Mexico, where it is much cheaper.
    Anonymous

• I went about 2 weeks ago. Whats so funny is that I have ALWAYS had dental insurance, but I still didnt even go for cleanings for about 5 yrs. I just hate the dentist. Finally this year, I decided to quit procrastinating about it. I have only had 2 cavities and the first one wasn't until I was 19. The hygenist told me that I never have anything to scrape off my teeth so I could come just once a year. So I just got out of the habit of going. I finally went and had my teeth cleaned and again, they were fine.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 5:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• It's been a good 4 years since I went to the dentist last. But ever since I had to get 3 baby teeth pulled, and braces (when i was 12-14) I've been a pretty diligent cleaner of my teeth. Haven't had any cavities in my adult teeth! ... yet...

But if something goes wrong, my boyfriends brother-in-law is a dentist.. eheh...
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 28, 2009