• In the Spotlight:

What was the last thing you got for free?

And don't count kisses from your little ones, coz they are priceless. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i never get free stuff
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:08 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• A nice workbook from the American Chronic Pain Association. I visited their website and they are helping me locate some local support groups. They sent me the book that normally costs $25 throug the website.
    lilmizmoore1127

Answer by lilmizmoore1127 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I got a free sippy cup from a website, 'Juicy Juice' I think. I signed up to their website and they sent me a sippy cup out after a week, pretty cool of them.

Not a great sippy cup, I like the spill proof ones, but - it was free eh? Can't complain.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:09 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I got a sample of a steak and cheese burrito at Costco yesterday for free lol. Other than that I'd have to say...oh I got a free Arby's burger cuz they delivered a bunch at my office. We're always getting free food at work...so bad!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Love the freebies at cosco jess. I got an umbrella shaped like a duck free yesterday1
    sgrbear

Answer by sgrbear at 5:13 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Lats night after we went out to eat, we stopped and got ice cream at a local place in our town. My husband ordered a cookies and cream (oreo) milkshake. They accidentally made a cookie dough. When the lady handed the shake thru the window saying, "here's your vanilla milkshake, the cookie dough milkshake, and snow cream...." My husband asked her "Don't you mean cookies and cream?"...and she was like "crap!!! i made cookie dough, all the while, thinking cookies and cream in my head"....So she told us to keep the cookie dough milkshake, didn't charge us for it, and made my husband his oreo milkshake.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• $20 bill we found in the parking lot at the grocery store yesterday...
    Anonymous

• the air I breath! has anyone ever heard of freecycle.com? People post there unwanted items and you can also post things you need or would like to give away, it's a yahoo group, the point is to keep stuff out of the landfills, it's a great idea, all you have to do is join groups around your town. I love it! check it out!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 5:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I really couldn't tell you. Probably a sample at the store or a sample attached to something I bought (like when you buy a shampoo and they have a mini conditioner attached)?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I just went to Publix to buy there deli fresh roast beef and they let me try some of the Italian seasoned ones =) lol it was such a big piece I gave the rest to my hubby who gobbled it up
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2009