• In the Spotlight:

Whats the difference between Enfamil Lipil, and the Enfamil Next Step?

I saw the next step in the store the other day, and also noticed it was $15 less then what we pay now. My daughter is only 8 months old now so Im not planning on switching her yet, but I know it says for 9-24 months, or something like that. So Can I switch her over at 9 months? and is there a big difference between the two?

Amanduhpanda

Asked by Amanduhpanda at 5:23 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Next step is a money making idea from Enfamil. It's not necessary at all for any older baby or toddler. It's "formulated for older babies" and costs more. There is no need for it according to our pediatrician (I had asked him about it with my first)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Nothing. It costs more, and it's in a bigger can. That's it. Just Enfamil's way of making more money..
    Anonymous

• it's my understanding that the next step is fortified with different nutrients than that of the regular enfamil lipil.
    Anonymous

• I heard the next step is for 12 months + instead of cows milk
    amber325

Answer by amber325 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Next step is formulated for older babies
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 7:11 PM on Feb. 28, 2009