Are these contractions? Im 29weeks

For the past 4hours my stomach has been tightening up and i get alot of pressure under my ribs. The baby will quit moving when i tighten up then when my stomach relaxes the baby goes crazy. And they make me sick. Is this something to worry about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like braxton hicks but count them if you get a really painful one like double over in pain onee go in right away to be checked or if you get 6 painful or not in an hour go get checked
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• definitely sounds like something you need to call your doctor about now! TIme them, see if they are consistent. either way, they sound like contractions and you need to get checked out
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I agree could be braxton hicks but it is definately worth putting a call to your doctor and getting checked out. This happened to me around 30 weeks onward but they didnt get painful.

Hope everything is alright
    lilmizmoore1127

Answer by lilmizmoore1127 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• SOUNDS LIKE BRAXTON HICKS IVE HAD THEM FOR THE LAST 5 MONTHS YOULL BE OKAY I PROMISE
    nikkik2008

Answer by nikkik2008 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2009