lookin to switch to cloth diapers...

i am lookin at switching to cloth diapers and am wondering were i would find a good deal on them. wanting to order online. looking for some of those all in one diapers. thanks bunchs

babymama8787

Asked by babymama8787 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Go to -- www.etsy.com

It's a website for work at home moms to sell what they make - there are hundreds and hundreds of great cloth nappies on there for way cheaper than you can get in stores, and they are cuter, and just as good - and best of all, you're supporting their family, not a big company.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• check with one of the cloth diapering groups here on cafemom for tons of helpful information on cloth diapering.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 5:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• just google cloth diapers and it should lead you to diaper shops in your area. I found www.theclothdiapershop.com I get all mine from there. She often has diapers being discontinued on sale. They seem expensive to start up but are great.
    I wouldn't recommend all in one's but one size pocket diaper's are great.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• www.diaperswappers.com
    the FSOT boards you can find SUPER good deals!

Good luck, cloth is awesome!
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 8:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Ebayyyyyyyyyyyyyy that's where I've gotten my entire stash.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I use Kushies. I found them on Walmart.com and got them shipped site-to-store (free shipping) They're pricy to begin with but definitely worth it. They have an extra absorbent strip to fold where you need it (front for boys and middle for girls) and can be velcroed closed (no diaper pins) and have a waterproof exterior.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 12:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2009