Is it strange or did something happen?

I am right at 6 weeks preggo. I do not have any of the common pregnancy signs. I mean all I seem to have is that I am more tiard, I use the bathroom a little more, and off and on my nipples are so tender and sore. I was wondering if something happened. I mean I did not have any preggo signs with my daughter 5 years ago, but could someone help me out on this one. I am suppose to go in for a ultrasound on the 11th, but I am kinda nervous.
Oh yeah does anyone know about HCG levels?
I got my + on the 18th, blood work on the 23 HCg was-260
blood work again on the 25 HCg was-440.
RE said no prob as long as they keep going up, but I have read that if they dont double then you could misscarry. Any one been through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your signs of pregnancy are normal. Don't know anything about hgc levels.
    Anonymous

• Hcg levels should double every 48 to 72 hours during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 6:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• pregnant bellyFirst off congratulations!!!! I would say that your preggo symptoms are ok. I am 10 weeks and have no symptoms but sleepiness and sore nipples also. As for your HCG  levels I would not stress about it. They say that they are suppose to double at least every 48 to 72 hours, but there are women who's levels do not double that go on to have healthy happy babies.  :-)  If your doc has not done another HCG test then he prob will on your sono day. When he does the level should be between 1080 to 56500. Which is a nice range so if you fall into that range on your next appointment then I would not worry about it. Congrads again!!!

Anonymous

• Some woman are just lucky like that and don't get sick. Some get it really bad it just depends on the person. You just got lucky.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2009