whats the craziest things you saw in a bar or in any other place?

last night i was out with hubby and some friends and this woman was giving a guy a "stool dance" i guess you could say it was a lap dance but she wasnt all over him, i think she was dancing as close as inbetween his legs for a show for others is what it seems like.

then on top of all that, one of the people that was out with us, put out a bet that he could bring her home, LAME but true so decided to go do that and it was embaressing for us all but she never ended up going home with him. I thought the guy she was dancing for was like a boyfriend or something but she was on her way to another guy, hugging him and thats all i saw.

i guess thats about all the excitement i saw for the night.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There was this lady at the bar once who was going around talking to everyone and analyzing them without even knowing their name. She would just walk up to random people and tell them what profession they would be best at and why, why they are the way they are, what the should do in life, etc. She wasn't drunk either.
    Anonymous

• We went to the gay bar the other night (yes Im a lesbian) and there were 2 trannies having sex in the bathroom. I didn't actually see but the guys we were with did!
    Anonymous

• When I was hangin out with some of my gay friends I went to a gay bar with them and partied. Lets just say I saw some crazy stuff. I mean stuff you would see in a straight bar but just a little more and with people of the same sex.. It was crazy to me! Being straight I dont even want to see straight people "gettin it on"... it was just crazy.. nothing specific, just the atmosphere! But I went to beauty school so im sure I can come up with some more when I think of them!!
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 6:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• haha anon I know some crazy things go on at bars!!!! Gay or Straight!!!! IM trying to think of a straight bar incident!
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I walked into the WOMEN'S bathroom to find 1 man on his knees pleasing another man. I was done waiting in that line for no reason so I went ahead and peed. It was a big room with two toilets, no doors or separators and a sink. If they weren't embarrassed to be in there then I surely didn't care if I peed in the middle of their love scene. ; )

Anonymous

• Some would say this couple was dirty dancing, But they were having sex right in the middle of the dance floor. Ugh. What a WHORE!
    Anonymous

• haha stories are funny.
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i saw a transvestite (man dressed as girl) giving another GUY a lap dance at a bar.

it was too funny
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2009