Not tryin to start Drama

Honestly how bad is it to have one drink of liquor?
I am craving the taste of wildturkey so I was thinking a small shot of something ALOT tamer would be ok but I am scared to do it..
I have tried the whole stick your finger in it lick it off but that just makes it worse..
Would 1 oz realy hurt my baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wouldn't recommend it, not trying to be rude.
    Anonymous

• Don't do it.
    Anonymous

• Eat some Tiramisu. :)

Honestly, one drink would more than likely not do anything, but - come on, you don't need to take any chances of one drink leading to another the next day and so on.
    Seriously, just eat a slice of tiramisu and you'll feel better.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 6:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i wouldnt
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Not to be RUDE are you an alcoholic ? why are you craving wildturkey so bad? Please do not drink anything until your baby is born, give him or her the best start possible and be strong not to give in to drugs or alcohol. NOT COOL!!
    Anonymous

• Are you an alcaholic go to a meeting and stop drinking while your pregnant
    Anonymous

• I was able to have a glass of red wine a week... No more than that... If you do that, sip it, don't down it... Don't risk hard liquor though...
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 7:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• How far along are you?
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 7:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• U all r so rude she asked a simple question why couldnt u all just say no and leave it at that.. that kind is really bad for the baby if u want to take a drink of something try a wine cooler or a glass of wine.... dont listen to these people on here they have nothing better t do then bash people day in and out..... but dont drink liq. that is over 3%
    Anonymous

• Idk how far along you are but i'm 8 weeks. And Im going through a really tough pregnancy. My dr made a comment that any liqor or cigarettes ive needed in the last week didnt hurt the baby because its not yet feeding off of me. Its still feeding off itself. Dont know if that helps or not. But dont do it all the time. That wouldnt be good!
    Anonymous