Apple cider vinegar diet?????

What do you have to do? Does it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• none of those fad diets work. Talk to your doctor about setting up a healthy eating plan and incorporating exercise.
    Anonymous

• YES YES, Ive lost 4 pounds in 1 week... Its 2 teaspoons of it 3 times a day 30 mins BEFORE you eat a meal, and the best part is its ALL natural... nothing in it like a diet pill. its good for you and works.. GOOGLE APPLE CIDER VINGEAR
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• yes it really works and like ann said ts 100% natural, nothing bad like a diet pill, and its good for other stuff cholerstrol, asthma, google it, it will tell you, i mix it with crystal light 3 times a day, and make sure its ORGANIC, if you google, this BRAGGS apple cider vinegar, itll tell you about it, dont get the one at the grocery store, make sure its all organic, its like 4.00 a bottle, but the first ann is WRONG, I swear google it and read about it!!!! Its so natural for you, my dr said its totally fine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I read about it and there are several articles stating that there is absolutely no proof to any of those benefits and that it was a fad diet in the 70's also. I am just eating healthy and exercising. Well, I'm doing Slim Fast for breakfast, and sometimes for lunch. Other days like today, when I'm really hungry, I will eat a salad and skip the slim fast. I have lost 7 lbs since Feb. 9th.
    Anonymous

• slim fast is BAD, when you stop it youll gain the weight back, trust me, youll losse fast but then gain it ALL back. dont waste your $
    Anonymous

• Using apple cider vinegar isn't a "fad diet". Its a food, just like every thing else on the table. :)
    I am currently adding 2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar to my food and when I don't have a particular food to sprinkle it on, then I put it in a small glass of water and drink it with my meal. I am losing every day, even if its just ounces, even on days that I am not working out at home, and even on days when I did add a bite or two of something with sugar. Sugar is my downfall, not starches. I have lost 2 inches in my waist. I don't treat this like a "diet" at all. Simply something to add to my meals. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 6:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU lifeasoni, im doing the same thing, its not a diet at all, and its all natural, drs say its FINE ITS NOT A FAD DIET, ITS NOT EVEN A DIET
    Anonymous