do you mind of you waste away your weekends doing nothing?

even if no one works but all you do really is get the kids up for school and do a little cleaning on weekdays, if the weekend came, would you care if you sat around on the computer or just did nothing?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As long as the house is clean, and my husband and son are content or occupied then sure, I slack off on the weekends.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:12 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I have to atleast get out and about for one day on the weekend. Even if its just for lunch or dinner out somewhere with my son and husband.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 7:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Our weekends are usually our busiest. We hunt during the fall/winter months and go to the lake on the spring/summer monthes. And on saturadays if we're not hunting or at the lake we like to go thrift shopping as a family.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My weekends are never wasted. After having finished 2 tough college assignments due on Fridays, I have to work on 2 college assignments due on Mondays. I also have to update the budget, balance the checkbook, get my daughter's state taxes filed, fill out the new patient paperwork for a doctor I will be seeing this coming week, and get the girls to help me clean this house.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2009