Has anyone seen Religulous?

What did you think of it?

IzzeAddy

Asked by IzzeAddy at 7:09 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I haven't but I'm quite familiar with it and I've been wondering myself lately if a movie like that has the ability to make people think more about their faiths or not?
    Part of me thinks that message will only get through to people like me who already agree with it.
    Either way, I'll be seeing it 'cause I hear it's hilarious.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 7:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Nope and I won't.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I second Renee, I saw the movie on display and thought oh great another movie to mock christianity.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• nope and I dont want to see it
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Well, We are watching it tonight. I am open to other people's veiws. I think it is good to look beyond your own beliefs.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 8:23 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Honestly until I read this post I have never heard of it... saw clips... yes I will watch it... looks very, very interesting...
    I think (from what I saw) it will be something good to see other views... thoughts, ideas, and to see whom can answer some of the questions thrown out there... hmmm... going to have to look for it this week..
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I thought it was a very good movie. In fact, one of the quotes from the movie is my thought bubble! That is one movie I will be buying soon.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Shaneagle777, I believe it's a commentary on all religion. Not just Christianity.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 8:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I am most definately open to seeing it ,who made this movie? I heard it was Bill Maher. I like the Michael Moore documentaries. We should always know what other people think, whether or not we agree with them.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I haven't heard of it. What's it about?
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2009