I'm making banana pudding

Normally when I make banana pudding the instant pudding boxes are 3.4 oz. Today the only box I could find was 5.1 0z. I feel so stupid because I don't know how much pudding mix to use. I am going to use 1 box. I am in the middle of making it. I'll check here on Cafemom in 5 minutes to see if anyone has answered me. If not I'll go ahead and use the 1 box. Thanks for yoru help in advance. Please no mean answers.

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 7:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i use the pudding all you have to do is put milk in it and stur but i put real bananas in it if that helps at all
    Anonymous

• Make the whole box, and put the extra in a separate dish.

Answer by Bmat at 7:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I would go ahead and make the whole box, you could always eat the the extra with you lunch or something.
    Catrin2009

Answer by Catrin2009 at 8:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• lol, make the entire box. It won't go to waste but try making real pudding from scratch. It's just as easy and tastes better.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I know how to make pudding, I am not sure if the box ( amount) would be too much. Maybe I didn't ask the question correctly
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 8:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• just make all of it and make a bigger bowl of banana pudding. : )
    kimmykim

Answer by kimmykim at 9:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• And when it is ready to eat, call us---use the box do it--be a creator--be inspired to think outside the pudding box.
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Just use the whole box it will make it more creamier. Its good that way. Also i tried an liked the bananna flavored pudding and its awesome.
    Debra19821022

Answer by Debra19821022 at 12:39 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I used the entire box. It was good. I used only three bananas. That wasn't enough. I'll use 4 next time.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 11:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2009