NEED AN ANSWER FAST PLEASE LADIES ON MISCARRIAGE

Long story short, my friend has not started her cycle for Jan nor this month... She had some spotting in Jan tho... She is ALWAYS on time... She called me yesterday and told me that she thought she started and it was normal... Then today she told me that she would bleed so much that she would overflow a tampon with 10 minutes, and then something came out that looked sort of like a bean? Could it be a miscarriage? Or just what could it be? Wouldn't you have a lot of cramping with a miscarriage though? .....

Thanks ladies, your response will be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be and if she was bleeding that much she needs to get to the ER NOW! dont wait til the morning go now, even if the bleeding stopped, she needs to go now!
    Anonymous

• if she is bleeding that much dont wait she could go into shock if she is lossing that much dont wait i would take her now
    Anonymous

• Did she not test? She could pee on a stick now and it would still probably come up then she would know if it was a m/c. BTW if you fill more than one pad/tampon in an hour it is considered excessive bleeding and you need to go into the dr asap. She could need a d&c.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Could be it sounds like one. Did she take PG test? She needs to go to the DOC ASAP! Even if she was not PG a tampon in 10 min is not good and she is hemriging? "thats spelled wrong sorry" But yeah have her go to the doc. Tell her good luck.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• She needs to go to the ER. Because bleeding life that is NOT normal. They can do a blood test to see if she is/was pregnant. Tell her to go NOW!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 8:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I HAD A MISSCARRAIAGE AND THAT IS WHAT THIS SOUNDS LIKE IM REALLY SORRY
    nikkik2008

Answer by nikkik2008 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• THAT IS THE THING SHE DID TEST, AND IT KEPT COMING BACK NEGATIVE, BUT I DID THE SAME THING B/C WHEN THEY FINALLLLLLLY DID AN ULTRASOUND VAGINALLY I WAS OVER 2 MONTHS ALONG... SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO HER REGULAR DR. THIS TUESDAY... SHE WONT FREAKING ANSWER NOW
    Anonymous

• if she isnt answering and she was bleeding that much i would go over there now. that is very scarey. she could be passed or something.

also, if it was a miscarriage and she lost most of it already (from what it sounds like) they wont do anything at the ER.

my sister had a miscarriage and all they did was give her pain medicine. she was allowed to leave whenever she wanted after they checked her.

she kept bleeding for days. it was very hard on her.

either way i would go to her right away and take her to the ER just in case it is something else or they do need to do something.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Let us know what is going on and if everything ended up okay. Good luck.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2009