rice

Is it ok to give my baby rice cereal 2 days shy of 4 months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son has been eating it since he was born due to doctor's request... ask the babies doctor
    Anonymous

• Yep, ask your doctor. Any diet change in young babies should be run past the doctor first.

Yes, some parents started this young. Yes, some waited until 6 months or later. Which is right for you? We have no way to tell. Run it past your doctor. Between the two of you, you know your baby best and have the education and experience to make the best decision for her.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• my doctor and WIC say that 4 months is fine to start rice cereal. i cant imagine 2 days making a big difference.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I wouldn't. But then again, I wouldn't give it ever. So, you can't really go by what I would do.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2009