Do you allow your husband a night out with the guys? How late should he stay out? When does he come home? How often does he go out?

My hubby can go out whenever he wants and well he only goes out once in a while meaning like once a month sometimes once a week. He usually retrns back in the morning time frame. We have two children. One five and one almost two.

happilymarried

Asked by happilymarried at 7:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Most of these answers are exactly why the divorce rate is so high. None of you have high standards or regards for marriage. What married person goes out till all hours of the night?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• he has gone out and stayed out till about 2 or 3
    Anonymous

• i have told my hubby that if he wants to go out once in a while then im ok with it. as long as it doesnt become a habit but he says he outgrew that stage. he would rather be home with us.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• my hubby dont like to go out without me but if he wants he can go out and i really dont care what time he comes home aslongs as it not to late in the the am like nothing past 4 am
    Anonymous

• Thats you choice. But if it were me, I would say only if I got to do the same thing. What are you, his babysitter? You should get all equality to him. Let you go out and stay out all night and then see how happy and chipper you all are. No, I never found it fair. Until one night I wanted to go out.. he said he had to work. So, I got a babysitter, went out with some friends and who the heck do you think I found at the bar??? Righty Oh... He came home to a note on the door... Bye!!!
    Anonymous

• He can go out if he wishes. Right now he doesn't want to since he puts in too much time at work. When we were first married he did go out with the guys and got home around midnight.

Answer by Bmat at 7:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My husband can go ou whenever he wans. Since having our little boy 6 months ago he's gone out a few times but nothing like we used to before the baby. He comes home usually by 2 since that's when the bars close. We all need to get out once in awhile though, or we'll go crazy!
    Anonymous

• i wish he would! all he does is play the computer all day! he lets me go out once in awhile so why shouldnt i let him
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• good for you! i never thought that i wanted my hubby out while i was home with the kids all the time but then he didnt keep any friends from school and didnt have any friends whats so ever, it was kind of annoying having him not go out ONCE in a while so he finally made friends with the nieghbor and started going fishing but since he got to do his thing, he doesnt have a problem with me going out by myself. I would only do it once in a great while though
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Hubby doesn't but I would let him once in a while. I don't want a husband who chooses alcohol over his family. But every so often is okay as long as he is home eh by 1-130. And as long as he wasn't drinking and driving.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 28, 2009