What's a good site to get free music for mp3?

What's a good site to get free music for mp3? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• limewire
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• bitcomet, limewire messed up my computer big time.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Oh yeah if ya all want to get spy-ware LIMEWIRE is the sit to go to...lol..... plus limewire loggs ur computer everytime u go on and steals ur ip address and then steels personal infor from ur computer.....
    Anonymous

• I don't think there are any actual free mp3 sites. You just might run into trouble. Inorder to fill my daughter's mp3 player I find cds on sale and then load it from there. Safer and overall less pricey when you consider the security risk for your computer. If you ever decide to pay for your music and actually support the artists, then it is a safer way to go. Most artists who have their own page where you can safely buy their music. Good luck trying to get it free. If you do then good for you I guess.
    Anonymous

• Limewire will give you a computer virus!! A lot of those free sites will but Limewire totally ruined our comp.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I used Myxer.com
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I use project playlist
    bookworm65

Answer by bookworm65 at 4:39 AM on Mar. 1, 2009