Any ideas for a 15th Birthday Party?????

I am out of ideas for a 15th birthday party, because she has had all her birthday... pl. help and give me some ideas.

thanks

mybabyjr

Asked by mybabyjr at 8:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• why don't you ask her what she wants to do?
    Anonymous

• we've done so many we are both out of ideas
    mybabyjr

Answer by mybabyjr at 8:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• then maybe she doesn't need a party.

or just do a slumber party... invite friends over, have cake, pizza, and rent some movies.
    Anonymous

• I gave my daughter a Luau the dollar tree keeps all kinds of deco,they danced ,done the limbo,we made snow cones,they had a ball,and to be a teenager,she was actually happy for once lol. good luck,that age is hard.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• we had a family dinner with her and gave her presents , then my SO and i gave her a gift card (prepaid visa) and that way she was able to go shopping with her friends . and then the otherone was for dinner and movies to use when she wanted .
    chicknlitlle69

Answer by chicknlitlle69 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• just invite friend have music 2 cakes and moive if sleepover and so room to have a cake fight have fun and good luck
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 11:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• why did you have to ask this again?
    Anonymous

• Has she ever had a spa party? A Body Shop rep could do a Girl's Night Out party for her & her friends or you could hire someone to do manicures. I know some reps will do mini-facials or hair & make-up and it's not too costly. Even you & a few of your friends could do something like that for her and give out small goody bags with samples of nail polish,lip gloss,etc.

What is she interested in? I have a million ideas but it helps to know what she likes.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• well i am 16 so i think to ask her if she has no idea try a 50's theme of diso or rock and roll of a 80's theme (my 15th was a roller skate diso dance mix) witch is always good cuz ever one has a good time and doesnt coast alot and is very fun
    sarahlovesshann

Answer by sarahlovesshann at 5:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• my best friend did a bowling prom...everyone dressed up in fancy outfits and went bowling..... I know it sounds lame but, it was really really fun
    Anonymous