what to do to go in labour?

I've tried sex, nipple stimulation, and everything ERO pills, red rasberry leaf tea, walking. everything .. i've been in early labour for 4 days NOW!!!! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!
I need sleep , its not fair !
any food ideas, any tricks ? anything just tell me !

Sunshine172

Asked by Sunshine172 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hon the only thing can tell you is that baby will come when he or she is ready and as for sleep you never sleep again and that is the truth
    Anonymous

• baby won't come out until he/she is ready so stop trying to force it.

"it's not fair"? LMAO! who told you life was fair? just deal with it and wait for baby to come.
    Anonymous

• it's not fair hon just wait till that baby is here lol enjoy your time alone do something for yourself because when that baby comes you wont have time for ur self and then you will be saying why wont the baby sleep threw the night lol
    Anonymous

• When is your due date? And how far apart are your contractions?
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I know how you feel. When are you due? Nothing you can do with make that baby come now. Sorry :( The baby is going to come when it gets ready. Dont rush it. Just use this time to rest and prepare for the baby!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 9:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• my uncle wife rode on his motorcycle and she went in labor try that
    Anonymous

• i'm 36 wks, i've been in labour since wens. thats why i say its not fair, i never dialated with my first daughter either, and i'm in a new city and they dont' beleive me, thats why i had my section with my first daughter. its not fair to my daughter my boyfriend, my boyfriends work, this poor girl inside me who obviously wants out but my body does not react to labour like other womans do. my contractions are every 3 minutes, and showing up on the machines and everything , therefore hinting out they are real, the doctor even told me i was in labour, but he's pro vaginal and wouldn't do my section for me ! .. i am worried she isn't going to be ok when she finally is born.. all this stress on my previous c section cut ( only done 16 months ago) .... i just need a way out ...
    Sunshine172

Answer by Sunshine172 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Sorry. Try taking Tylenol PM to sleep. I'm 38 wks. and the docs. said I can take it (I figure any damage has already been done!). I feel your pain, I can't sleep a wink and am sooooo uncomfortable. Unfortunately, I have to have a c-section due to a medical problem. But I still have a week to go. Just be lucky you actually get to have a vaginal birth, I wish I could.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i graduated from a medical academy and almost ALL of my future inlaws are head people in hospitals here in michigan. i personally havent had this training but im preg n my family members were sayinghow to have it early n one of them i didnt se u have listed was reeming the cervix. gentle circles around the cervix with ur two fingers for baout a minute to two. they said it worked with aunt jackie and aunt renee. GL! hopefully whenthe baby comes you can get soem help with it sou can catch a few ZZ's lol.
    HolleyT

Answer by HolleyT at 2:46 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Uhm i see that you are only 36 weeks..you should be wishing for that baby to stay in longer not looking for ways to speed up things. You are probably experiencing prodromal labor..its actually very common.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 6:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2009