So tell me...

Rating people's looks on 1-10..What would be tour description of numbers 1 through 10? Try to make this as accurate as possible.

Example: 1. Ugly-Really bad
2. Kind of ugly-Bad
3. Ugly-ish but okay- Kind of bad.
4. Not pretty but not ugly-Okay.
5. Kind of pretty-kind of good.
6. Pretty-Good.
7. Really pretty. Really Good.
8. Very attractive. Great.
9. Sexy. Really great.
10. Sexy as hell. Awesome body, looks, everything.-Lucky b*tch..lol..
That's MY rating on it, does it sound pretty accurate in rating someone's look from 1-10..My DH and I were discussing about what this exactly meant..Would you agree with my rate or do you have anything better or more accurate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree except for 8-10. Because some women/men are extremely attractive, beautiful and gorgeous but not "sexy". I can't think of a face right now. Maybe someone else has an idea of what I mean.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• It would depend if we were talking about the body or just how they look in general..I see where you're coming from though.
    Anonymous

• Sorry...I dont get what this means or the point of it.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 9:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• There doesn't have to be a point, its "Just for Fun"!!

I think your rating is good. And I think its kind of cool that you and your hubby talk about it! :)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Norahsethsmommy is a buzzkiller.
    Anonymous

• LOL anon :22
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Ugh, I hate when people get on Posts and question why the original poster asked a question..How annoying. I see it all the time. They are like the pesky little fly that won't go away and refuses to quit pestering you. I also don't understand why people take the time out to reply with: "Huh?" "This post is pointless." or "Sorry ......I dont get what this means or the point of it." etc.. Why do people bother to answer a question with a response like that? If you don't get it, or the point of it why are you replying? Oh, just to state that "You don't see the point of it." Thanks for stating to us that you are having a hard time with your comprehension skills, but I don't think anyone was really concerned with your level of reading and comprehension.

Anonymous

• Dear NorahSethsMommy, I am truly sorry that you aren't educated enough to understand what this question means. If you ever need help with it I know a great 3rd grade tutor who will assist you in expanding your reading and comprehension skills. With respect, I sense you aren't very 'bright' in this area. If you look at the question and read it as is, that's what it means.'Hopefully,' this will clear up your confusion about it, but I doubt it. It's pretty understandable, so if you did not "get what it meant" the first time, odds are you won't this time either.

Continued.
    Anonymous

• As for your confusion on the point of this question, if you read the question, (once again) You can see where I added "My DH and I were discussing what this actually meant." Meaning, when someone asks how good they look on a scale from 1 to 10 and you reply with a number, do you actually know what that number stands for? People can make it anything they want..Once person can say a 7 is "kind of pretty," while another person could consider a 7 "Very attractive." So I tried making it more accurate by starting with 1 and making it "ugly, really bad." 2. "Kind of ugly, bad." and added up to 10. If you want to know more, I asked him to rate me before and after pregnancy.

Please look in to getting that tutor though.
    Anonymous