does......

does your hubby/s.o. ever act like a 10 year old. sometimes my hubby will burp and fart without trying to be quiet about it. for example, if we are gonna go somewhere it seems like he will WAIT until we are in my jeep and then fart. its soo gross. OR tonight when right as i was walking by him, he burped. i was kinda like-really? you couldnt wait until i had walked past you? then i told him that it was rude and he shouldnt do things like that. i literally felt like i was talking to a child. sometimes i feel like i have 2 kids instead of one. lol. and i KNOW he doesnt do it to be disrespectful to me (cause believe me i dont put up with that b.s.). i really thinks he doesnt even think about it when he does it and doesnt think about it until i yell at him about it. does anyone else's hubby or SO do things that make you feel like you are raising another child???

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG I think I'm living with your husband LOL

My SO burps and farts all the time. He even burps "blow it"

He always wants praise when he does anything around the house
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Not really. He is pretty casual about both of those activities, though. I guess that what I have to tell him as much as anything is to keep his elbows off the table when he is eating and to keep his hands out of his hair when he is near the table. Hmmm, you are right, it is like training a child! LOL!!!!

Answer by Bmat at 9:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My hubby has taught our boys that saying words when you burp is and "art",lol And as for farting, the only place it isn't allowed is at the dinner table,lol With 4 males in the house it's hard to avoid,lol I just go with it.... I don't sweat the small stuff... And yes we do raise them to be respectful, I insist on it..
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Are we married to the same person, I often feel like I have 3 kids and not 2
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 9:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• lol im glad im not the only one
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Wow your DH acts 10? That's 5 years better than mine! Lol mine is horrible about farting and burping!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 9:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• its a guy thing... when he has friends over its worse
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 10:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I'm thinking 10 is too mature for my dh. My daughters all think it's disgusting too. He burps loud, farts, shows his food (you know how kids play 'see food'). He even farts really loud in the store and then laughs! And all of those things are accompanied by him saying "oh yeah" like he's the kool-aid man or something! No wonder I have problems with high blood pressure. He wasn't that way when we were first married. It's like a mid-life thing or something, idk.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Don't let him eat a large bag of gummi bears. That's all I'm gonna say!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Mine does it all the time! I sound like I'm his mother I am constantly telling him to stop farting or burping, he drives me crazy!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2009