the things we do....

ok so u really need a shower but ur infant, toddler, or preschooler will not let u take one- so heres the question- what was the funniest, silliest or just plain most desperate thing u did to get ur peace?

mines was play a game of toss the sippy cup- i left the bathroom door open and my 19 month old came and threw his sippy cup into the tub- which i then picked up and threw back out he giggles and does it again- next thing i know he was happy doing that back and forth long enough for me to shampoo rinse repeat lol- but i was able todo wut i had to do! so wut did u do to get ur thing done?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• As soon as hubby came home from work, I went straight to the bathroom and locked the door and stayed there for like 30 mins... It was a long time before he figured out what I was doing, now our kids are 16,9, and 7 and still do it sometimes..LOL
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I just stayed smelly until someone can relieve me. Not really funny, silly or desperate.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I love the toss the sippy cup game! That is cute, and hey, whatever works!!! I've taken a shower with the baby in the bouncy seat on the bathroom floor in the toddler in the shower with me.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I think since dd was 6mo. Ive just taken a bath with her! Simple & gets us both clean. but dont try showering with baby-mommies & babies are too soft & its almost like holding jello! lol.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I put my 9 month old in her exersaucer in the bathroom with me while I shower. When she was smaller, I put her in her bouncy seat. I sing to her while I'm showering and she loves it!
    ellasmom08

Answer by ellasmom08 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 1, 2009