the things we do.... asked in other forums

ok so u really need a shower but ur infant, toddler, or preschooler will not let u take one- so heres the question- what was the funniest, silliest or just plain most desperate thing u did to get ur peace?

mines was play a game of toss the sippy cup- i left the bathroom door open and my 19 month old came and threw his sippy cup into the tub- which i then picked up and threw back out he giggles and does it again- next thing i know he was happy doing that back and forth long enough for me to shampoo rinse repeat lol- but i was able todo wut i had to do! so wut did u do to get ur thing done?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I answered in the other post LOL
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• why did you post this question 3 times??
    Anonymous

• because i wanted to and if u dont like it u could have gone by-
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I'd do something similar to your sippy cup game, but I'd play peek-a-boo over the side of the tub. It kept my daughter sitting there long enough to get everything done....except for shaving...lol.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I get up at 5am every morning so I can have my coffee, computer time and shower time.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 12:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2009