any advice...please help...tmi

i had my son jan 29 and i had a c section...i have been bleeding really bad and some times for like 3 days it stops and then i will start bleeding really bad...it is dark brown and i dont know what to do..i am on antibodicts and i forget to take them sometimes...

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Health

• have you told your doctor? i would call the doctor and ask about it
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Hmm...with my first C-Section I bled for at least 6 weeks, pretty heavily. It finally slowed down and jut suddenly stopped. With my daughter, which was my 2nd C-Section, I bled lightly for about 2 weeks, then I'd stop for a few days and bleed some...just on and off for a bit. Dark brown blood is old blood, gross to think about, but that's what it is. After you stop bleeding, at some point, you'll have your period too. I know people hate hearing this, cause you know to do it, but call your doc just to make sure everything is ok. Chances are, you'll be fine. Good luck.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 28, 2009