do u believe in miths??

do u believe when your kids look between there legs that theres another baby on the way?? my mother and daddy whole side of the family believes it..when i had my first son he use to do it then came my second son..next both of them did it i was preggo but lost it..now just last week my youngest son is doing it again!! and please no smart comment cuase i will get back smart with you...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im not being smart but from the sound of it and what ur kids did and now their doing it again it might be true
    Anonymous

• myth*
    Anonymous

• they might be smelling your hormones. kids have really good noses.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• lol..this question is funny to me..and no im not bashing you. but it's a myth. maybe if it was a dog doing it i could believe it, but i dont think kids noses smell quit like our 4 legged furry friends. take a test if you think you are..gl
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My kid's look between *their* legs all the time, and i'm certainly not pregnant.
    Anonymous

• oh, "their" legs. lol. it is late.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:53 PM on Feb. 28, 2009