does anyone elses kids do this?

do they fall asleep where ever they are? my daughter passed out on the floor under a blanket in front of the tv lol shes does that whenever she is tired kids sleep the weirdest ways i do not know how they do it

wendy232425

Asked by wendy232425 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish my DD would sleep anywhere lol she will ONLY sleep in her crib, it is so hard to go anywhere all day because she won't nap unless she's at home, I wish she would just sleep wherever lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• lol its funny my daughter buts he self today bed when it comes to nap time and she is 2
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Yes, they are like cats, aren't they?
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 10:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My 3 year old always does! He likes to sleep in his sleeping bag on the couch. I'll wake up in the middle of the night and come out for a drink or something and he's on the couch. Or the floor, or anywhere besides his bed.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i found one day on the bathroom floor sleeping
    Anonymous

• Nope my son has never done that. He fell asleep in my lap while I was on the computer ONCE. When he gets tired he fusses until someone puts him in his crib where he goes to sleep. He falls alseep in the car sometimes though...but most babies do.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My son has only done this twice. Once on the floor in the middle of his toys on a blanket and one in his high chair in between bites of green beans!!! It was so cute!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Yes! Mine do it all the time! My 2 YO fell asleep in her floatie in the pool one time! (Don't worry! Her head and chest were above water and she was 100% supervised by 6 adults!!=
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 10:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Mine has never done that. When she was a baby, everyone kept telling me to get out more, to just take her shopping, that she'd sleep in her car seat/stroller/whatever. Yeah Right! Maybe their kid but not mine. One time - ONE - she fell asleep while in her sling as a baby. That's it. If she's not in her crib, she will not sleep no matter how tired she is. Thank goodness she's now willing to tell me that she wants to go to sleep.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I'm like that. hahaha Maybe my kid will be too.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2009