"Fireproof"??

Me and the husband just finished watching the movie "Fireproof"... I thought it was great...The "love dare" sounds very realistic and could work for struggling marriages... i 100% recommend this movie...

Have any of you ladies seen this movie? What are your thoughts on it?

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• loved it! although we didn't need it, it was an awsome movie that i recommend to everyone. even my church had a married couples night and played the move for them. did you know that in the kissing scene, that's kirk's real wife? he refused to kiss the actor, he said he kisses nobody but his wife...i thought that was ssooo sweet!

The Love Dare is also a real book. it became popular after the movie, check it out, you might be able to find it at your wal-mart. if not, then your local bookstore.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i want to see it no i havent yet
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• saw the movie with a whole bunch of married couples from church. We are all doing the love dare but have extended it to 40 weeks instead of 40 days. We meet on Sundays and talk about the dare we had completed for the week.

The acting in the movie was sub par but the message was great
    BoobooHealer

Answer by BoobooHealer at 10:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• yea i see that you can buy it... any idea where i can just find it online?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Saw it loved it! We are doing the love dare not because our marriage is in trouble, but to help us have an even better marriage!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 10:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• barnes and nobles website? not really sure
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Loved it. My husband and I watched it because I'd seen the preview and thought it looked romantic. He was very disappointed with the acting, but we both thought it was great. He recommended it to a friend who is considering divorce.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Want to see it but haven't had the chance yet. Was going to a few weeks ago. A local church was showing it for free. But my dad had to be at the hospital at 6am the following morning for a surgery and I was the designated driver. So, I'm hoping to rent or buy it.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 10:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• saw it and loved it.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2009