Sleeping

Anyone else say they're going to go to bed early and then 3 hours later they're still up?? I was ready at 7 and now it's 10:30...and I was hoping to get over 9 hours of sleep tonight......that's out the window. My 6-month-old son has been waking up at 4:45 babbling away and I can't seem to fall back asleep...=)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if he isnt crying, let him babble to himself and let yourself rest...lol
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• lol my 6 month old does the same thing sometimes. I do let him lay there and have his fun but it's hard for me to get back to sleep because he's either too loud (he does the screeching thing too...) or I sit there waiting for him to cry so I don't have to get up after I've just fallen asleep!!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• lol, i read before i go to bed and then if im sleepy i watch tv till im out.

i guess i never actually give myself a time to go to bed though, i figure if mother nature wants to give me a hard time by having my baby waking up and puking or bawling or something then so be it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I do this all the time! And usually everytime I'm still up doing something a few hours later. My LO does the same thing, he lays in his crib and babbles. I do go back to sleep until he starts to fuss though.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2009