I think I am pregnant by my best friend

Okay I really dont feel like being bashed, but here is the situation. I think I am pregnant with my best friends baby. I am not for sure but will know Tuesday. Unfortuantely, we are both married to other people. And I dont know how I am going to explain this one to my husband. We always use condoms. I had a slip up. Neither of us are happy in our marriages but dont want to rush into anything if we get divorced. I due truly love my best friend and he would make a great dad. His wife doesnt want or like children,she already had an abortion, which floors me! Its not like I want to have my cake and eat it too but I cant stop seeing him, we only see eachother once a month and its hard to keep our hands off eachother. And my husband isnt the best one out there. He barely speaks to me and is overly abrupt with our daughter-- down right NASTY to her. HELP ME!! I just want to be happy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well if you love him, get divorced and be with HIM. Life is way too short to be unahppy for even second guess your marriage! Do what makes you happy. Your not livin life to please anyone but yourself. GL : ]
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• get divorced....
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Baby Mama Drama Orama has begun. Sorry, you made this mess, get yourself out. Drama, Drama. Maybe you can switch partners. No, seriously...
    Anonymous

• I don't want to bash you and I'm not going to but I honestly can't say anything good about that situation. You kinda dug your own hole with that one...
    Anonymous

• Yeah. You need some seriously counseling. How do you know that little baby isn't your husbands? The truth has to come out and you need to find out who that baby's father is as soon as the baby is born!
    Anonymous

• divorce
    Anonymous

• you got yourself into it now get yourself out you dug a hole on this one i really dont think anyone cant help you good luck
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Rather or not you are PG the first step would be to get out of your marriage! If ya cheat on him you dont love him and from they way it sounds he dont much either. Once you find out you are PG or not then I would talk to your bestfriend. Sounds like you are very unhappy I wish ya the best!! Personally I would stop sleeping with friend until you figure out whats going on with the husband.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• yeah i third divorce
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• divorceeeeeeeee
    make sure your daughters with you (because you already said hes nasty/cruel towards her)
    and make sureeeeeee you stay out of danger.
    watch your real husband.
    and watch his wife. ohhhhhh boy this is going to be drama
    but stick thruuu it eveyrthing will be fine.

ummmmm oh and dont get an abortion.
    maybe his wife will want ur husband hahah and you guys
    could switch.
    he does like kids.. she doesnt want kids :)
    just a thought

but yeah stay out of trouble missssssssy
    no moreee sneaking behind your husbands back girlllllllll
    Anonymous