should I let me dog chew on a bully stick every day?

My puppy is 7 months old and he is a chewer! He loves when I give him a huge bully stick, but I am not sure it is totally safe.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pets

• do you have toys for him to chew on
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• whats a bully stick? i have tons of bones and rawhides for my dog to chew on so she wont chew up my childrens toys.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• It shouldnt hurt him just watch for any loose stool. I give my puppy some kind of chewy everyday on top of all her toys. Oh and for the poster who wanted to know what it was its a bull penis!!!!
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 2:40 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• eww gross!
    allforthelove

Answer by allforthelove at 4:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• EWWWW!!!!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I have two miniature schnauzers. I let them chew on an old shoe of mine (I keep all my 'good' shoes locked up!), rawhide chewies, and other toys. They love the braided rope toys too.
    MNmom1969

Answer by MNmom1969 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• If you can stand the thought that every time he licks you in the face he's wiping bull d--k all over you, then sure why not, lol...

However, too much of something is never good. I would switch it up with rawhide, pig ears, etc.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 3:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• ya, ill stick w the rawhide and pig ears
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2009