Has anyone got paid by Cha Cha?

I see so much negative stuff on the internet.. I see lots of posts about them hiring and lots of people on here working for them, so do you get paid??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a problem with cha cha and its not whether you get paid it or not , for me its an ethics thing. I went through the training last night watched the final video before taking the test and the last thing the guy says in the video before taking the test is "remember here at cha cha we answer any and all questions including those of an illegal nature" if that itself is not illegal it is defintely a question of ethics and morals. One must ask themselves if they give out information on how to suffocate ones spouse are they not as guilty as the suffocator? The example he used was buying weed which may seem harmless enough but where does it end? When I asked cha cha WHY they support illegal activity the response I got was and I quote "Why you hatin on cha cha" I late got another esponse saying "Cha cha does not judge anyone and is simply and a service that provides information fro every need" I'm sorry but at some point cont
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:09 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I did recieve a check from them, but then they were so slow that I gave up. I was only getting one or two questions a day!

I have recently come across another amazing opportunity doing what we already do - using social networks!!! Check out the site - http://www.chattotext.com/amember/go.php?r=11422&i=l0 and let me know what you think...

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Yes, I get paid the 15th of every month since Sept. 2008!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 10:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• RutterMama...you should try getting on ChaCha now...they had some issues that slowed all the questions down at the end of last year, but that's all cleared up now! I have my ChaCha debit/credit card and get paid whenever I want :) I love it! You can read more about it on my journal entry: ChaCha Is Hiring Again! Yipee!

tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 11:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• we need to start judging people to keep ourselves safe and for me I just didnt feel comfortable taking on a job where I may be required to be a part of something I could never agree with. If you REALLY want to make money from home check out my latest blog. Its simple and innovative and YOU are literally your own boss.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:10 AM on Mar. 1, 2009