Paul Harvey Died!

Paul Harvey, the news commentator and talk-radio pioneer whose staccato style made him one of the nation's most familiar voices, died Saturday in Arizona, FOX News has confirmed. He was 90.

I always liked him! He seemed like a good guy. Did you listen to him? Did you like him?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ohhhhhhhhhh.. I liked him too. RIP Paul!!!
    Anonymous

• Betty Paige died too. I'm sadder about her death though... at least she was hot back in her prime...
    Anonymous

• I know I saw this...it's so sad. I loved Paul Harvey. there was something about his voice that was so comforting....maybe it's cause it reminded me of being a kid. But I still listened to his program, tho it wasn't him speaking. He'd still have small parts on it every now and then. He was 90 tho...lived a long and wonderful life. "and now you know...the rest of the story."

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Aw, I'm sorry he died, but I honestly hated listening to his voice. it annoyed the shit out of me.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I don't know who Betty Paige is but if hotness is a factor in who gets the most sadness me and many others are screwed!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Awww, I hadn't heard that. Thinking about him makes me remember when I was a kid. My mom always listened to Paul Harvey. And Bettie Paige was a pin up girl in the '50's and she died in December...
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Betty Page died?????
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 11:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• He was old, so, it's not that sad really. Once a person reaches a certain age (80+) it's not sad when they die. They have lived a long life. I get sad when people under 70 pass away, it's tragic.
    Anonymous

• I don't care how old someone is, it's still sad. Maybe not tragic, but certainly sad.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I am sorry, I don't get sad when someone in their 90's die. My granny was 96 and I didn't shed one tear. She had outlived every one of her 7 siblings, her husband by 60 years and her only daughter by 17 years. She was long past ready to meet her Maker and be reunited with all of her loved ones. I wasn't sad when she died, I knew that she was with all of those who had passed before her. We all loved her & she had family with her when she passed & she will always be remembered by her grandchildren and great-grands. It's only sad if tsomeone dies with no one around them and no one who will remember them. And that's at ANY age. I don't want my loved ones to shed one tear if I pass after 80, I'd like them to remember me and have happy memories and not be sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2009