• In the Spotlight:

Anyone have a hubby with a very low sex drive?

How do you deal with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• YES, and it's a real drag. I am so much more sexual than my SO. But he makes up for it in so many other ways. So I compromise, but it's a real challenge sometimes for me. I get frustrated because I am very affectionate and I love intimacy.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:14 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• it's been 7 month for me with no sex
    Anonymous

• Same here. I don't have sex drive either. I think there's more than sex to our life. That's what I tell myself, and it works for me. FYI, hubby 38 yrs, I'm 35.
    Anonymous

• omg! just when i thought i was the only one. can you please PM me? ~blue
    momofapreemie

Answer by momofapreemie at 11:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i just found someone elses husband hes not having sex with her but its not really a lw sex drive.
    Anonymous

• no, he wants it ALL THE TIME
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 11:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• so maybe its not a low sex drive and he with someone else. yum I like the guy I got and his wife thinks he has a low sex drive but it isnt the case.
    Anonymous

• I was with my ex for 10 years and I did not really like to have sex with him. I thought there was something wrong with me. It wasn't. After we split, I met a guy that rocked my world. I want sex every day, several times a day. I can't get enough. You need to make sure that you have that sexual chemistry. If you do, then have him get his testoserone level checked. If that is ok and things don't improve, I would move on. It is not healthy to have a non-existent sex life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I do. But I have an even lower one, so it works out.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:37 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• My husband hardly ever wants to have sex, and most of the time if we do I'm the one to initiate it and on average that doen't even work. Some times I am so frustrated I think about trying to find someone else just to have some affection
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2009