can some one tell me

how can i buy mac make up online

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Shopping

• google it. you'll find lots of websites with google. it's a cool search engine for finding things... you just type in what you are looking for and up comes websites for whatever it is!

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I just order mine thru their website as above.... Remember they have a recycling program. 6 empty items earns you a free eyeshadow, lipgloss or lipstick. I love that! I get all my lipsticks that way!!!

• hey if you want to try avon ill do free shipping to your house free shipping with code fsany
    You can get way better cosmetics that are hypoallergenic for less money than a lot of the mac products right now since we're having a huge clearance! anyway just a suggestion if you might be interested :) thanks!

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• OMG! I just ordered mine from the MAC site ( and it's great. If you get the wrong thing you can return it...and my shippment got to me early! Great service!

Answer by Dayija at 7:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2009