Should i be scare of the due day...?

It is my first time of having a baby, and I really don't like any things that contain Blood, pills, injection, I just don't like hospital...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Look at it in a more positive way. You will finally get to see the human being that YOU created! How awesome is that?! Words can not describe the feelings you will have on that day!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Consider a midwife and a homebirth. You'll avoid all that stuff. No sense in a healthy mom with a healthy baby to enter a sick house to give birth to her little one. It's never to late to change your provider. Check out the movie Business of Being Born. Giving birth is a wonderful experience and very rewarding. Fear can be it's own hinderence and cause it's own set of complications. Enjoy it. One of my fav quotes is "the biggest secret isn't that childbirth is painful is that women are strong". Good luck and take control over your birth.
    WatchGirl29

Answer by WatchGirl29 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• There will probably be blood not like a horror film. But there is alternatives if you go to the hospital they usually put in a I.V. So I agree on looking into a midwife(birthing center) where they will work with you on relaxation methods so you can possibly try a natural birth .Good Luck!!
    crissy386

Answer by crissy386 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It's all worth it. Focus on getting your toes done, baby's room ready, writing thank you notes, cleaning, making and freezing meals...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Honestly, when you are in labor, they is nothing in the world that is registering on you mind other than what is happening with your baby. I think home births are cool, but you always have to take in the "un-expected" aspect with giving birth. Would you feel safer putting up with a few things that you maybe don't like to know that you and your baby are completly safe? Hopsital nurses are EXCELLENT at helping you through anything and everything. They've seen it all. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• you do have the choice and right to choose shots you want to have and you want your baby to have. you have a choice with everything you do and teh doctors/nurses do to you and YOUR baby...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:59 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• You know after your first baby you will be over not liking needles and all that. Getting a shot or getting blood drawn for me before I had kids was terrible. Once you go through a pregnancy you become a stronger person when it comes to blood and hospital.
    Good Luck,

Lisa
    www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 5:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2008