Does your dh or so compliment you often?

I mean we as mommies we tend to let ourselves go, but when we do fix ourselves up we look and feel beautiful...right!

Well it has gotten to the point where my dh doesn't compliment me anymore I don't know why but I know I used to compliment him but then he would get a big head about it it would piss me off like ok you all that to me but not all that if you know what I mean so I stop saying anything to him. But I loved it for me I never got a big head over it :(

Anybody going through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• My hubby compliments me all the time and I him. I think sometimes people begin to take each other for granted. Have you asked what gives?
    Anonymous

• My husband and I compliment eachother throughout the day, even through texts and phone calls when he's at work. It's important to flirt with eachother. I know I wouldn't be expecting something I wasn't dishing out though
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Only if i seek them, if I ask him why he tells me that I should know how he thinks and feels about me!
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 11:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• always and i love him for it. its nice to hear.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 11:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• only after i complain that he doesnt!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:00 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I feel you aliciatron. lol.
    Men just don't understand..*sigh*
    When I want a compliment, I want it to be because he stops, looks at me and thinks "Dang, she looks really good today." Not because I say something about it or not because he knows I like it., so he just does it. I want it to be because he really noticed me and it actually occured to him that I looked good.
    Shame, shame..Some men are lame.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I got a giggle over your comment about your husband. Mine was like that too, give him compliments and he thought he was ALL THAT. lol Men get too comfortable in relationships and take us for granted. I use to do little things to make my husband jealous just to get him to notice me again. Stupid but effective. Nothing like thinking someone else is looking at their woman to make a man sit up and notice. LOL
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 2:09 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• No, my SO does not compliment me and I don't like it. And I have not let myself go. He's just not the type to do it. He shows that he cares about me, but I would still love to hear a compliment now and then.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:16 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Yes, mine does. We compliment one another.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:35 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• My dh compliments me every day.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:46 AM on Mar. 1, 2009