Laundry

My husband says I am very rare in how I do my a laundry..I usually have whites, darks, and grays, but of course I have two separate loads for whites as well whites and dingys(socks, undies, etc). Do you do anything particular when you do you'res>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I sort mine by Darks, jeans, Whites and lights
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 11:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i used to do everyone's undies seperatly because of all the germs but i couldnt seem to get them in soon enough, they just kept sitting there and sitting there, so i decided just to put them in with the laundry.

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i do my white, jeans, pajamas, undies, clothes  the is to fold, and clothes the is to hang is faster for me the way baby girl and boys so just imagine how much laundry i have

Anonymous

• I do my towels separately because I use extra fabric softener (I have 2 Downy balls, and the machine has a dispenser). Plus, I hate mating socks, so I plop the clean ones in a hamper and everyone digs through it every morning to find a mate. When the "sock basket" starts overflowing I volunteer the kids to mate them while they watch cartoons.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:12 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I sort by 3 different colors, darks, lights & whites.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 1:08 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Hubby washes by family member so he almost always does his since he starts there. I separate by whites and colors unless we have new dark colors.
    PattyAnn1936

Answer by PattyAnn1936 at 5:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• We do towels, jeans, bleach white, lights (blues, pinks, yellows) and darks. I hang all dress shirts up to dry and all sweaters. I am kinda particular about my kids clothes...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:33 AM on Mar. 1, 2009