Is it ok to mix them together?

I really like the fisher price rainforest baby items (cant stand the precious planets "bigger" items, swing jumperoo ect) But I do think some of the smaller things are very cute like the banks and the wall hangings. So do you think it would look stupid to mix the sets together? Everything but the polar bear

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Opps...wrong section for this question lol
    Anonymous

• i dont see why not lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• if u like it go for it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I think items that "compliment" each other are a lot more appealing than items that are "matchy-matchy." Sounds like you know what you're doing :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• none of my stuff matches.... and it looks fabulous! I always buy products I LIKE to use regardless of what other lines I may have been using
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:17 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I buy what I like regardless of if it is matching set of items or not. And they all go together well, because like a PP said, the complimenting items often look better together than matching items.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Whatever you like!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2009