How exactly does Viagra work??

Just curious......when a man takes Viagra, does the he just get an erection after 30 min of taking the pill, OR do you have to help him get an erection?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Health

• Viagra was initially created to be a cardiac medication. It works by dilating the arteries (the penis is very vascular and hardens when the arteries in the penis are engorged with blood). The penis hardens on it's own after taking the medication.

NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:11 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• It makes it possible for him to. It restricts the blood vessels in the penis (else where too.. my ex took it & it gave him a stopped up nose. that's how he knew it was working & we should give it a whirl! lol)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I see the advertisment where it says if you have a erection for more than 4 hours see a doct. WOW.... that would be interesting!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• 4 hours HA

I remember those days!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Mar. 1, 2009