Have You Seen Madea Goes To Jail ?

If you like Tyler Perry Plays /Movies this one is funny and has good drama in it I loved it so did my hubby ....

LatinMamiOf2

Asked by LatinMamiOf2 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes!!! I saw it last Saturday. And it was just like all Tyler Perry's other movies--Amazing!!! It was super funny, sad, happy, thoughtful, and wonderful. He is just hilarious. We were laughing about it the rest of the day. I will see it again.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• A lot of people get mad because he makes so many movies about the same thing, but I personally like him and laugh my butt off. I heard a DJ say "he cranks out so many damn movies you can't keep them straight" and so on. I haven't seen it yet, but I will.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:25 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Yes! I saw it last weekend when it came out. I love Tyler Perry and because I live in Atlanta, I love the movies. They are all set in the ATL. This was probably the funniest. I love the part where she said "well apparently you don't know who I am...Im Madea...thats MA to the damn DEA." LOL....we were cracking up.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I WANT TO SEE IT. I LOVE WATCHING "THE HOUSE OF PAYNE" AND "THE BROWNS" ON TBS. TOO FUNNY.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 11:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2009