How long after losing your mucus plug, did you go into labor?

Were you already in labor? Did you go into labor right after that? Was it weeks later? HOw far along were you when you lost it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I lost mine at 35 weeks and still haven't went into labor and im 37 and 2dys please someone get this baby out of me
    Chilosa

Answer by Chilosa at 1:36 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• 2 1/2 weeks..
    I was 3cm dilated when I lost the plug.
    Po0okiebear69

Answer by Po0okiebear69 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I just lost mine these past few days. I'm 38 wks. and it doesn't seem like labor is imminent, but you never know. I've heard the mucus plug can actually grow back!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• This pregnancy, it was about three weeks ago, and I'm still pregnant! 39 weeks 2 days now!
    Tylersm0m

Answer by Tylersm0m at 2:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• With my second son- within 24 hours (I was 28 weeks pregnant with him). With my third son- within 6 hours (I was 29 weeks pregnant and on strict bedrest at the hospital).
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• With my first i didn't lose it before labor..i can only assume it came out sometime during labor. this time around i have been losing pieces of it for weeks now.
    It is not an indication of labor starting soon.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 6:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I lost mine on my due date and had my son 12 hours later!!
    Ebony83

Answer by Ebony83 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i lost mine today at 39 and 1/2 weeks... but no labor... i've been reading on the internet tho that it could be anywhere from days to weeks!
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2009