Whats a good laundry detergent.. thats also a stain lifter?

My daugh has some stains ont he "knee's" of her new jeans.. And is driving me insane! ANy ideas? I would really be grateful.. I hate stains.. lol :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ALL or GAIN. I also use like a couple capfuls of bleach to jeans that have gotten stained. Put in in the water, let it fill and then put just jeans in there. They don't even change color most of the time. Even if they do, you can't tell.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 1:50 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I swear by Tide w/ Bleach. I've run out once or twice and bought something cheaper to save money and all my white towels and other clothes were a dingy yellowish gray. Then I buy the Tide w/ bleach again and they instantly turn back white! I would suggest rubbing a little tide w/ bleach on the knees before washing.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:04 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Try doing the knees by hand for a few minutes and then throw in the wash. I personally HATE washing thing by hand but my mom scolded me last week. My son stained his white uniform shirt and I called it a loss. Grandma on the other hand snuck it out of my house and scrubbed the hell out of the stain and now he has a "new" shirt again. God bless her!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:13 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• shout!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• sunlight..the 3x concentrated stuff!!! it works WONDERS!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I have done the by hand thing... it was that nasty red clay dirt crap.. they have @ school. But there new jeans!!!! lol I will try some tide W/ bleach though... I also tried spray n wash too~ That my first thing I tried. NOT calling it a loss yet!!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I use Arm & Hammer liquid laundry detergent with Borax as a laundry booster and stain remover - works wonderfully! I pre-treat all stains with a stain spray - the gel kind is the best, but be sure to rub it in and let it set a while before washing.

Best wishes!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:53 AM on Mar. 1, 2009