• In the Spotlight:

do any of you like gambiling? if yoiu do how much have you won?

I go once in a while and its pretty cool ,because they give free buffet lol. I play with like 2 or 3 dollars at th most and eat all you can eat:) today my granny stayed with my son for an hour and me and hubby went and we won 20 dollars and ate good:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I once made it on a Vegas trip for 3 days on $30! I had back up (borrowing from dad) but I played the nickle machines and got free drinks and won and would eat and then lose and then win again, It was a fun experiment! I tagged along with my parents and I knew if I lost I'd be ok but I still trip out on that trip! lol! I am not willing to risk a lot of money and I have fun just plopping my butt down on a stool and pulling the lever. I haven't been to Vegas since my 10 yr. old was 1!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:03 AM on Mar. 1, 2009