If ur husband threw something at u in anger.....

would u leave him?

My Husband got angry with me tonight over a stupid comment I made....and he toook his full cup of sprite and threw it at me......I told him to get out....and he took the baby gate and threw it at me....then slammed the door...and then when i locked the door....he kicked the door.....

I am so upset...I am not really sure what to do.

Josiahsmommy22

Asked by Josiahsmommy22 at 1:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• He obviously has an anger problem. Speaking from experience. It will only get worse. Once they do something stupid and mean like that, they get braver each time. Everytime a woman is in a abusive relationship she will always say it started with something like what your saying. Be very careful. Get him to get help with his anger or get out.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 1:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• yes, or report him. was the sprite filled?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• wait until he fall at sleep boil some water and threw to him probably will make u feel better

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• He seems to have anger issues. Tell him to get help or stay out
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:00 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Wow.. do u want me to kick his ass?? Im sure he was mad before.. maybe has anger issues.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 2:03 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• What did you say to him before he threw it? Just wondering, since you didn't say. Not that it justifies him throwing things, but my ex has said the most hateful things to me that made me throw things.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2009