Where is it most common for a man to have an affair, in your opinion?

I think, from what I've heard so much that men that work at a job with other women are more prone to have affairs with them.
This is not a post saying if your man works with a woman he will cheat so don't confuse what I am saying with that.
Where do you think the most common place is that men are most prone to cheat? or in what situations?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Girl WORK... for sure! The place they spend the most time~
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• well good thing my hubby is a security offiecr and only works with one man and 18 wheeler men, so he doesnt have to deal with any trashy women offering themselves to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I agree, at work. We spend more time with co-workers than we do at home.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• at his friends house...in some cases the friends wife knows about the afair but will not tell,this has happend to lots of women i know...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Its not always the girl offers there selfs though!! Men flirt as well~
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 2:31 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• If a man decides to cheat, he will find a woman anywhere he can.
    charjaxx

Answer by charjaxx at 2:36 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Thank you faithful! I agree, work is where they have a lot of time to see and be seen!lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:37 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• If he cheats, get rid of him. Not all men cheat.. it takes a real man to not cheat. A cheating man is not worth the crap. Find someone who will not cheat on you and be done with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Great.. so that's like what... 95% of all jobs? That's not really noteworthy evidence. People that cheat do it whenever and wherever it suits them.. they will find someone to cheat with, and it has nothing to do with something their spouse is or isn't doing.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 3:13 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Work..for sure....Most men don't go out to bars when they are married...so, i can only imagine they would find someone to cheat with on the job...that's where they spend most of their time!!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 3:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2009